Thursday, April 5, 2018

By The Grace Of God


           By The Grace Of God
                                                       
                                                       ALOK  SRIVASTAVA

Who Am I, Who Are You

We can’t ignore the importance of God in our life, those who don’t believe in God, they are absolutely wrong as I think. Well, just imagine, who am I, who are you..tell me. And I am sure, you don’t have answer. You know Everything is in God’s hand, you have to believe, you have no choice. I suppose that JUST BELIEVE IN GOD , Put God first in everything you do. Everything that you think you see in me, and I have a few things. Everything that I have is by the grace of God understand that. It’s a gift.

 I have Kept God In My Life

I always talk to my mom. Just looking me in the eye. She says, somebody get me a pen. I have a prediction. She says, you will become famous one day, the whole world recognizes you, the whole world respects you. I don’t know what I am going to do. Well I will travel the world one day, I will speak to millions of people one day But that’s not the most important thing in the success that I want to. The most important thing is that what she has taught me. I have kept God in my life and it has kept me humble. I don’t always stick with him. But he always sticks with me.  
Don’t be Afraid to Fail Big As you believe In God

 It means JUST RELAX, Not to Worry If God is with YOU. It’s a new world out there. You only live once. So do what you feel passionate about. take chances don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t be afraid to fail big, You should have dream big  but Yes, dreams without goals are just dreams. So have dreams but have goals. Daily goals, I try to give myself a goals every day, to achieve these goals you must apply discipline and consistency, every day you have to work at it. Every day you have to plan. And remember your plan works, if you believe in God. You will be able to achieve your goals, if you believe in God. You can be in discipline, if you believe in God.

Hard Work Works As You believe in God

Hard work works, working really heard is what successful people do. Remember, just because you are doing a lot more, doesn’t mean you are getting a lot more done because God understands us, God knows us, so just do your work with honesty. My mother tells me, you can run in place all the time and never get anywhere. So continue to strive, continue to have goals continue to progress. I will say it always. Don’t think too much. JUS DO IT.



Joy Is In Helping Others As You believe in God

 The most important thing you can do in this world is help someone else. The goodness that comes to you. It means God is seeing you, It means God is around you. The good feeling that I get from helping others.That  means God is within you every moment and Nothing is better than that.

God’s Proof

Always say “thank you” for grace, thank you for mercy, When you wake up in the morning, Always say thank you for understanding, Always say, thank you for parents, thank you for love, Always say thank you in advance for what’s already yours . You know you should have true desire in the heart for anything good is God’s proof to you, And anything you want good you can have, so claim it, work hard to get it, when you get it, reach back, pull someone else up, each one, teach one, JUST SET A EXAMPLE for others because this is your real job in this world. Because you are special for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment